NEED MORE INFORMATION?
BACK UP AS A SERVICE
Back up as a Service
TT CLOUD BaaS: Custom Backup Plans with consumption-based payments
The term Backup as a Service defines the "managed" backup service that allows the client to save and restore their previously archived data both locally and via Cloud.
The challenge of TT Tecnosistemi is to satisfy the needs of clients needing a complete, customisable service that can backup data from any source and restore to any destination and system.
The managed provision of "Backup as a Service" allows saving and restoring both in the Cloud and locally, in a single solution.
This allows for ultra-fast recovery because the data is in the immediate vicinity (local) but at the same time guarantees high-level security since a copy is store out of the office (Cloud) in a reliable and secure Italian data centre.
The solution respects the rule of "3 - 2 - 1" to eliminate ALL possible "Single Point of Failure". The result is obtained by combining the storage of client data on-site via Cloud storage.
The solution is extremely flexible, because it allows to effectuate saving and restoring operations both on PCs (Laptop, Desktop and Workstation) and on the SERVER, be it in a physical or virtual environments.
WHY SMEs NEED THE TT CLOUD BaaS
- Because SMEs need to protect their data from potential user errors, hardware failures, security breaches, viruses, device leaks or theft, software errors, data leaks, and software and hardware upgrades.
- The SMEs must implement a hybrid security strategy in order to have local copies that allow a possible quick recovery and copies in the cloud in case of emergency.
- They have to replace the legacy systems tape-based.
- The SMEs want to reduce IT workload and improve productivity.
The TT Cloud BaaS solution includes:
- Site inspection to define the backup process together with the client.
- Supply and installation by the agent on each PC/Server subject to the backup
- Support and installation of local NAS in accordance with the necessary disk space
- Support and installation of disk space in the Cloud hosted at an Italian data centre
- Configure the Control Panel for management
- Define backup policies and prepare the rescue documents
- Guaranteed 24-hour access
5 Reasons to choose Managed Backup, shown in our Infographic